Saturday, February 2, 2013

Welcome!

Yes, I've blogged before. No, I didn't want to just continue an already started one. Why? Because, I like fresh starts. Unlike the general public (who make resolutions in January), we're in full-on resolution mode in our house. We need to drop some l-b's and some body fat, and...we just plain need to get fit and healthy! So, starting tomorrow (2/4, the day after the Super Bowl), we will be on a raw, vegan, whole food diet with tons of fresh juice! My husband will be doing all juice for 10 days, while I will be adding in some extra (read: solid) calories, due to the fact that I'm nursing a wee babe. Instead of going "all out" on our last day before the juice bonanza (sounds more fun than "fast"), we're having some tasty Super Bowl favorites, with a healthy twist. See tomorrow's blog for the recipes and reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment